Blogger Widgets

Socially Active

Everything I do
I type onto you
You complain never not
No if no but

You gave back friends
Lost in the woods
Did take away few
In a red hot mood

A buffet of expression
news, games and more
Nothing at one time
Now options galore

Important and not so
all dates in my sight
No misses in wishes
I feel so light

Like a daily chore
I login to indulge
In liking comments
And share no grudge

My typing speed has increased
& my boss seems happy
But family has the sad emoticon
'cause I only speak to my lappy

To known ; unknown on the network
Each one I say "Hello"
But I didn't know my roomate's
Favourite colour is yellow

I'm available virtually
In real too busy
Meet you at the news feed
In here its crazy

© Copyright Salvwi Prasad [POETICbug]

1 comment:

  1. Great poem and so very true,
    My laptop is my best friend, one I can confide in and visit places.
    Excellent write.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License