Blogger Widgets

What’s Divine?

POETICbug_What's Divine?

What’s divine?
A conscious belief or
Forced tradition,
May be an eternal argument,
Of HIS existence and beyond,
I know not of the power,
Because I'm touched by the love,
Not in exchange; in exchange of,
Incense sticks, prayers;
Candles, promises;
Or fasts and flowers;
Rather unconditional.
I speak of THEE, to THEE,
like a friendly bond,
Sharing and accusing,
The little nothings and everything,
From finding my lost eraser
to guiding me in my lost path.
And when I see around me,
A world so strangely beautiful,
in its differences and union,
I believe there’s an unknown artist,
Busy in HIS timeless design.

This poem is published in an anthology, HEAVENLY HYMNS by PoiesisOnline.

Image Credits - PoiesisOnline
Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

14 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License