Blogger Widgets

Blue

POETICbug_Blue

With a pearl white background,
The bright blue lilies adorn well,
Then on the side,
at the edge of the vintage wooden fence,
The blue bicycle rests.
A series of shades of blue –
light; dark;
navy; sea;
cobalt; teal; azure;
and the classic denim,
Hang from the clothesline.
Since yesterday no one picked them up,
And I am happy no one did,
For these shades add colour to my blue mood.

I sit on this chair,
Overlooking my neighbour’s lawn,
where the blue lilies and bicycle stay.
I search for my fountain pen
And the royal blue ink,
To write a few lines on this bluish scene.

POETICbug_Blue

Image Credits - Google Images
Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License