Blogger Widgets

What’s Divine?

POETICbug_What's Divine?

What’s divine?
A conscious belief or
Forced tradition,
May be an eternal argument,
Of HIS existence and beyond,
I know not of the power,
Because I'm touched by the love,
Not in exchange; in exchange of,
Incense sticks, prayers;
Candles, promises;
Or fasts and flowers;
Rather unconditional.
I speak of THEE, to THEE,
like a friendly bond,
Sharing and accusing,
The little nothings and everything,
From finding my lost eraser
to guiding me in my lost path.
And when I see around me,
A world so strangely beautiful,
in its differences and union,
I believe there’s an unknown artist,
Busy in HIS timeless design.

This poem is published in an anthology, HEAVENLY HYMNS by PoiesisOnline.

Image Credits - PoiesisOnline
Poem © Copyright Salvwi Prasad (POETICbug)
Creative Commons Licence

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful thought as well as composition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much expressed and so beautifully! The words just flow rhythmically and again it's wow! Great job Salvwi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. He's the great artist. Nice words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully penned and poignant poem :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shweta for your appreciation

      Delete
  5. Beautiful thoughts, wonderfully written...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License