Blogger Widgets

I am , Poetry

I am a thought,
A rhythmic waterfall of words,
Or a free verse,
I am a loud inspiration,
A subtle tribute,
An undying spirit,
The friend of solitude,
I am the zeal,
That sings for change,
That prays ,
I am a patriot's strength,
A lover's fate,
A mother's lullaby,
I am happiness of beginning,
Sometimes sorrow of the end,
I praise,
I dare,
I invoke care,
You write, recite my glory,
I am, Poetry.

TRIVIA
---------
{ I turned 50 poems old. I could think of nothing but a tribute to her.}

© Copyright \O~O/ Salvwi Prasad [POETICbug]

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License