Blogger Widgets

You, my FRIEND

The story of me,
A bag full of smiles and wee,
Not all could read it through,
Found hard to believe it to be true,
The one that touched the end,
Was you , only you my dear friend.

That reassuring hand to hold,

To cross the bridge over worries old,
And gift of the magic key,
Lock thy past, beckoning future to see,
The one that helped my path to wend,
Was you , only you my dear friend.

A heap of failures to clean,

Crippled confidence and "hope" so mean,
Broken pieces of dreams to gather,
Not to throw, glue them rather,
To soak my tears, a shoulder to lend,
Was you, only you my dear friend.


© Copyright \O~O/ Salvwi Prasad [POETICbug]

A SPECIAL DEDICATION TO FRIENDSHIP on 04.08.2013.



4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License