Blogger Widgets

Quietly Yours

Queued, numerous beautiful faces,
Wooing you with aces.
I stand hiding behind my flaws,
Waiting for a glance if I could draw.

My appearance messy, heart clean,

Too many to defeat in between.
If only you could feel my presence,
Longing you under the moon, crescent.

Your vastness and magnificence,

Makes me insignificant,
Expressing to you, my courage wanes,
Not to love, that pains.

A little dare, you could be mine,

To bathe in your affection and shine.
Offering my emotions pure,
Quietly yours.

TRIVIA

--------
{ This is a love confession of a girl who believes she aint beautiful like the rest of them around. }

Day 17- Letter Q submission forApril A to Z Challenge 2013

&copy Copyright Salvwi Prasad[POETICbug]

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! So glad to find your blog. New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your poetry, it's well written also the message comes over
    which is important.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice poem, straight from the heart!

    Happy blogging the rest of the way to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely written...well expressed :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License