Blogger Widgets

Woman, that I love

Watch of your eyes,
Unveiling my concealed worries,
A hold so tight,
Filling the confidence I need,
Woman, you are the mother I love,
O! Sure I do.

Wrangle over the candies less,
Spoiling your painting,
Relentless jabber and complains,
Accomplice of my tree house secrets,
Woman, you are the sister I love,
O! Sure I do.

Warmth of your embrace,
Smell of that fragrance on you,
A smile welcoming home,
Gentle kiss to do,
Woman, you are the wife I love,
O! Sure I do.

Wiggling uneven plaits,
Polka dotted hat and dress,
Riding on me throughout the day,
A sister, wife and mother to be,
Woman, you are the daughter I love,
O! Sure I do.

TRIVIA
---------
{ A man's love for the women in her life. }

Day 23- Letter W submission for April A to Z Challenge 2013.

&copy Copyright Salvwi Prasad[POETICbug]

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License