Blogger Widgets

Betrayed Aspirations


{December,2012}

Few desires in life could have had a little wait,
But haste changed life's fate,
I wish I had thought for a while,
Before leaping, to walk that mile,
Furtive happiness is what lured,
Leaving behind repentance, uncured,
The past avoids closing doors,
And the future has answers no-more,
I continue to ponder over the reasons,
While my soul condoles all 'Betrayed Aspirations.

TRIVIA
----------
{ An introspection for all those aspirations we kill by making decisions in a rush. This was written when I was revising few of the decisions I made in life which sometimes I repent about. }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License