Blogger Widgets

I see, SLEEP

{December,2012}

When the breeze sits near the shore,
The tides rise high, no more,
The sun drowns yet the moon doesn't peep,
I see, Nature has fallen asleep.

When Satan lures us all,
And angels fail the brawl,
Pious souls ignite the cumber,
I see, Religion has gone for a long slumber.

When tyrants dethrone the wise,
Truth is veiled behind lies,
Inequality breathes in the gaps,
I see, Humanity seems to take a nap.

When thoughts are trapped in the brain,
Expressing is restrained,
Fear within accrues,
I see, Freedom's forever snooze.

When fairy-tales come alive,
Life carelessly jives,
A pause to take the dreamy leap,
I see, SLEEP.

TRIVIA
----------
{ After reading, listening and viewing everything happening around me in this world which is gradually making Earth a difficult place to live in, I could not sleep but write this down. This was written in the wee hours. }



I selected this post to be featured on my blog’s page at Blog Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Your comments help me improve.

You may also like to read

Creative Commons Licence
All posts of this blog by Salvwi Prasad is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License